Hope you all are doing well.
I was nominated by my dearest friend Anjali patel 2 weeks ago I guess ( yeah, it’s late but it’s never too late, right).
She’s a passionate photographer and my very close friend. She is really a crazy person and much creative.
Here’s the link to her blog, do check it https://fotographyandlife.wordpress.com/2018/08/22/im-waiting/
Thanks dear for the nomination!
- Thank the blogger and provide link to their blog.
- Put the award logo.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate other bloggers.
So, here are my answers:
- Describe yourself in three lines.
Well, it’s quite hard to describe yourself in three lines but still…I’m
-Ambitious and persistent
–Lazy and hard working(yes,both)
–practical, reliable and simple
I would like to add one more thing which I think few of you know about me through my posts
There’s nothing like giving up in my life
- What is your that personality trait which you would like to change in yourself ?
Right now, there’s nothing.
- What are the first three things you always notice in a person?
Way of talking, body language
- Place you love to travel?
Sea, anywhere near the sea or ocean.
- What inspires you to write?
People like me and people like you all inspire me to write (think about it).
- What are the three things which you would like to do in your life atleast for once?
Bunjee jumping, ocean diving, stage performance(dancing)
- Who is your favourite writer?
I’m going to kill you for asking this question, Anjali.
- What are your hobbies other than blogging?
Watching short films of genres like horror, motivation, thriller. Reading articles, and I like to capture things so, yes a little bit of photography also.
- What you have learned from your life till now?
This is impossible to describe in a line or in a paragraph. There are soooo many things.
If I can say something in a line, it would be: Life is unpredictable, it surprises us in almost every way, learn to take that surprise in an amazing way.
- What’s your favourite post that you’ve published?
The most beautiful woman in my life.
- What’s your favourite comfort food?
I’m again going to kill you..don’t ask me anything about food yaar…
Here are the nominees:
- Akshaya thulasi
- Abdul gani
- Desai aqsaa
- Moushmi radhanpara
- OJ’s pride
- Crucial notes
- Thought for change
Congratulations and same questions to the nominees..